1. Telephone (not just text) with people that are meaningful to you.
2. Spend time with family and friends.
3. Eat a lot of pizza.
4. Visit Taco Bell (Mexican food is hard to find in Indonesia and other countries).
5. Cross at least one thing off your bucket list.
6. Make a mistake (or two) before you depart and learn from it.
7. Say sorry to someone you have hurt before.
8. Set realistic goals for your Peace Corps (PC) service. Write them down.
9. Invest money (do it! Be smart about your money while you are away).
10. Write down the reasons why you are joining the PC and bring it with you for those difficult days during your service (trust me, this service will challenge you).
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly